Thursday, April 5, 2007

The Mormon Way of Doing Business



I'm taking a break from the reguarly scheduled blog posts to share a few pictures I captured from last night's Mormon CEO Forum held at the Yale Law School Auditorium. I loved, loved, loved the talks. The picture taking was a bit boring, but as expected. And dispite the awful lighting and my lack of an expensive flash, I still managed to get a few decent shots I think.

And for those that missed the event, you can read the Yale Daily News's write up on the event. They reported that Glenn Beck isn't mormon, which is false. However, the rest of the article is fairly accurate and includes some good quotes. Here's a link:

http://www.yaledailynews.com/articles/view/20575


Jeff Benedict, author of "The Mormon Way of Doing Business"


Glenn Beck, National Radio and CNN TV Host


Jim Quigley, Global CEO of Deloitte & Touche


David Checketts, Former Madison Square Garden CEO


Rod Hawes, Founder and former CEO of Life Re Corp.


David Neeleman, Founder and CEO of JetBlue


Yale undergrad students






Bonnie Quigley, Jim's travel companion and stunning wife




































My own little Lenin


And here's the CFO of my family, my dad!

2 comments:

Michal and Brandon said...

cool transparent logo on these photos Liz...understated and classy =)

Anonymous said...

Great photos...some of them would be good for marketing purposes. Good job as always!