Thursday, April 19, 2007

Laura Lynn Taylor

This was probably the longest shoot I've ever done. But I expected as much. Laura had the trunk of her car filled with outfit options. And the best part is, it didn't even put a dent in her closet. I just can't believe my little sister is a senior already. But as you will see, she's not so little anymore. She's gorgeous and will always be my favorite model. (And hopefully I'll always be her favorite photographer. I think Livi might have knocked me out of favorite sister position.)

And if you want to know what she's saying behind these smiles, I'll tell you. She once but it on a board for me to display in my room.

"I smile because you're my sister. I laugh because there's nothing you can do about it."

Congrats on being Valedictorian Miss Taylor. Way to keep it in the family! I love you.








































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

In the mirror I am self-conscious..
Through your lens I feel beautiful.
In the mirror I am awkward..
Through your lens I feel unique.
In the mirror I am afraid..
Through your lens I feel strong.
In the mirror I am dull..
Through your lens I feel vibrant.
In the mirror I am insecure..
Through your lens I feel empowered.
In the mirror I am your sister..
Through your lens and forever I will be your friend.

Thank you for all that you do.. I love you.

Anonymous said...

LOVE YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY!!!!!! your such a natural and your technique is unique! i want u to shoot me :) Laura is such a hottie and so good at this so im sure this wasnt hard for u to do