Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Russia | Two Years Past



I finally decided to go through the photos I took in Russia. Ya, it's been two years since I took them. But better late than never. I was just starting out with my photography when I took these, so it's been fun to go through them and see some of the subjects that made me decide I really wanted to be a photographer.

I'm thinking of making them into a coffee table book of some sorts, but until I get that figured out, they will simply be another post. So here are my top picks out of hundreds that I took in Russia, Feb 2005-May2005. They're taken in Moscow and St. Petersburg and the surrounding areas.



























































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pictures bring me back. They are so good. Great selection babe. It is crazy that we were both there at the same time. Back before we were married. Can you believe that, as of yesterday, it has been 9 months!! I love you more each day. Love, Jordan

Anonymous said...

wow liz i love russia or what you showed me of it haha.. some of my favorite pictures you have taken are from russia i love the pushkin one and the twisted tree. you are so talented. im so excited to see you! Love, Laura