Wednesday, February 7, 2007

"Recess" at Images 2007


I entered my first photography competition, Images 2007, this past week and just opened a letter tonight letting me know the above picture was accepted. I'm really excited. I was told when I was submitting my portfolio over 500 artists from around the state submit annually leaving the judges with about 1,500 entries. They narrow it down to around 40-60 I think. I titled this shot "Recess." It was taken in Antwerp, Belgium. It's always been one of my all time favorite shots.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Great job!! Love the swirling of colors. -Janelle

Anonymous said...

You are definitely my favorite photographer. I knew that you would do great in the photo competiontion. Cute models on your new stuff. Keep up the good work. I do want some black and whites done. Lets try for March. Leslie